Thursday, March 19, 2009

A Pictorial Update

More from me soon... I promise!... but for now, I present to you a few pictures from the happiest day of our lives so far.

I start off with a good nose pick from our little flower girl Olivia because it makes me laugh, and truly sets the theme for the day. 

Uh... not the nose picking, although I don't mean to belittle those for whom nose picking is the theme... I am referring, of course, to the laughter. Our day was filled with so much joy... a few tears (happy ones!)... and lots, and lots of laughter.

































































































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Meag- I can't believe it took me
3 weeks or so to realize you updated your blog. Great....and yes, it was one of the nicest weddings we have ever been too. People were happy, renewed their own love and enjoyed the company of family and friends. Love to you both. Mom Gloria

Anonymous said...

I L L!

I N I!