Saturday, November 18, 2006

Reasons Why I am Freaking Out

I leave for Bulgaria in 33 days... I'm not sure I can wait that long.

I cannot find my bedroom floor.

I miss Ryan. A lot.

Soon I'm going to miss everyone else
but Ryan. A lot.

I do not currently own snow boots and I'm not really convinced I can find cute ones in Florida.

Laura hates all my clothes
. (Okay, so I'm not really freaking out over this one, but it does make me paranoid that I have bad taste and everyone looks at me going "How did her roommates let her leave the house looking like that? Gawd!")

I have one more super yucky paper to write for Grad School.

I still haven't found a job in Bulgaria, although let's hear it for those few promising leads.

I have 17 people that I know with birthdays in November (including both myself and Ryan)... and 12 more in December and I'm sadly short on birthday present funding.

I haven't cleaned my bathroom or my bedroom in 5 weeks. That is just gross.

In the next month I must: go to my 9th wedding in just over a year, play in the Disney parks one last time, pack, make my outstanding Eggplant Parmesan for my roommates per their request, graduate, thoroughly clean both my car and my room
(this will take a very long time), sell my bedroom furniture, my textbooks, my CDs, my dining room table and my car, give away a bunch of stuff to Goodwill, pack some more, give Power of Attorney to my mom, double-check to ensure Verizon and various and sundry other services really will be turned off the day I leave, and have I mentioned the packing?

I leave for Bulgaria in 33 days... and I have no idea how I'm going to accomplish everything I need to.

But I'm really, really,
really freakin' excited...

** Edited to add: Laura read this blog and felt she sounded like a bitch. She wants me to let you all know she is really very nice and that she doesn't hate all of my clothes.... She only hates some of them...

No comments: